Saturday, July 4, 2009

INTRODUCING.........Lenora Loader!!


Isn't she the cutest! I have taken the brand spankin' new digital image from Sunshine's Stamps and changed it from Lenny to Lenora with my pretty pink Sharpie! I printed the sentiment off using my Paint program and added some bling and did the border with a Valentine's Martha Stewart Punch. The DP is from Basic Grey and off course I've done some sewing on the card as its my newest and favorite way to add to my cards. Check out Sunshine's blog and the other DT's blogs for their cards featuring Lenny Loader!!
Here are some links to other blogs featuring Lenny Loader:
Lori
Julie
Tami
Suzanne
Lee
Sheila
Stephanie

7 comments:

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Pretty in Pink Lenora is!

Scrapacat said...

Oh this is AWESOME! She's absolutely adorable all dressed in pink. Love it!!
~ky
www.bunnynest.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Well...well...well...I have to say that as the designer of Lenny and -ahem- "Lenora" loader, I'm sad and happy at the same time. I'm sad because I'm truly disappionted that you didn't fill Lenora's bucket with Chocolate Chip-Pecan cookies for yours truly...and Happy that you took a 'male' design and added a terrific (and wholly appropriate) feminne twist. I LOVE that Pink dust in the bucket! XO ~Rob...Sunshine's "DH"

CraftieConnie said...

Lenora is adorable Chrissy! Cute and well done!

Leigh Anne said...

LOVE her load of glitter!!!!!

Christi said...

Oh, how adorable! Your Lenora card is so pretty! Love it!

Lilacanglia said...

This is awesome,
Hugs
Angie