Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gina K Sketch Challenge STVSC20

Here is a card I made for the Gina K sketch challenge this week using the saddle image from the Gina K Stamp set "Out West"(Thanks Jen!). I colored my image with watercolor pencils and added some silver gel pens for the buckles. I played around with a bunch of different papers, but ended up using some paper I think I got at the local Buck or 2 Store with some jute cord as my "ribbon". I did some sewing on this card as well. I found it hard to "step away" from the sewing machine...........Just when is there too much sewing on a card? LOL

2 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

This is beautiful, Chrissy!

Sunshine said...

This is possibly the most perfect card you have ever made~! It's just lovely and if it wants to come live at my house I would offer it a lovely home!!! LOL!!! :)