Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 cards today!


I was actually productive today and made 2 cards AND made cookies and cooked supper. :o)
The first card I worked on was for Gina K's Color challenge using pink and green. I used an image from CHF by Julie Stainton and its just too cute. I mixed Pearl Ex with hairspray and sprayed it over the white cardstock and it does give it a pretty sheen.


The second card I made was using the new free digital image from Sunshine's Stamps called Super Bird Race Car. I "blinged" up the car with stickles and used the stamped sentiment "Gaudy is Good".

5 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

She is Gaugeous! Love what you did with this new image Chrissy!

JayLynn said...

Pretty car, love the glittery lips.

Heather said...

I like both cards but the glittery car especially rocks!

Angie Cortes said...

Awesome cards!! I love that glittery car!! TFS

Tami Grandi said...

LOVE them both- esp. the bling on the car :)