Friday, July 17, 2009

Malcolm Milk Truck is here!!!!!!!!!!!


Well............Malcolm Milk Truck has arrived! This is the latest free digital image from Sunshine's Stamps. Isn't he just too cute! I had a little problem coming up with sentiments until I put my mind to it and now I think I've seen and herd them all *snicker* Get yourself mooooo-ving over the Sunshine's blog and get your very own Malcolm Milk Truck to play with!
The sentiment for the first card is "Don't have a cow......." and continues on the inside with "You're not THAT old"
My second card is Malcolm all decked out for Christmas. I had lots of fun playing with these images and have lots of other sentiments to use with the image.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We KNEW we could count on your silly sense of humor to pull trhu with some sentiments for this big ol' truck! Love 'em Chrissy!

We need a Mooey Floody sentiment! LOL. 'Tanks' for all your help this week~ Love ya Sis ... Hugz XO

~Rob

Tami Grandi said...

These are both too cute!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh Chrissy!!! How fabulous!!!

Scrapacat said...

Oh bwaaahhahahahahaha!! I love the sentiments you've paired up! How long has it been since I said "Yo, don't have a cow..." Thanks!

~ky

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Adorable!! Love the Don't have a Cow one!

JayLynn said...

Both very great ways of using Malcolm :)

Eve said...

That is too funny!

Anna said...

How cute are these? What a fun set!