Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sewing on Cards.......another Gina K Technique Challenge

Oh my goodness.........Gina K has created a monster! A sewing monster that is. I have wanted to have sewing on my cards for so long and my 1st attempt wasn't pretty so I've been reluctant to attempt it again. That is until I saw Gina K's tutorial on StampTV and I promised myself I'd attempt the challenge. I am too excited that I was finally able to figure out how to do the zig zag stitch!! DH doesn't exactly have the same amount of excitement that I do.......but he was suitably impressed.....*grin*. Hope you like my card......its for a chat box chick that's a little under the weather.

6 comments:

Julie said...

WOW...you did that? Are you sure?? Its wonderful!

Janice M said...

Gorgous card Chrissy! Love all that stiching!

BlueRose said...

Yup you did it and it looks wonderful. Sewing does add so much to the card. I sure hope that you will do more with it...Great job girl

Angelo said...

Such a lovely card. Love the stiches! Great job!

You are one lucky winner!
Check out on my blog ;)

Hugs, Kristin :)

Christi said...

Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Your sewing looks awesome!

Garciatwea said...

Gorgous card Chrissy! Love all that stiching!