Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Spring from Happy Chick!

Spring is in the air and I wanted to make a card with some nice spring colors and images and used Happy Chick from Sunshine's Stamps. The sentiment is a freebie that I got at AIFactory. I'm going to enter this card in a couple of spring themed challenges that are going on this week.
The first one is at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges as well as the Crafty Cardmakers Blog Challenge this week.
I hope I didn't shock you all with blog posts 2 days in a row..........so hold onto your hats for this...........I'm gonna post another one later today and most likely another one tomorrow! OK, OK..........pick your jaws up off the floor. :o)~

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

So cute!! Hsppy chick is so Springy! and your dp is beautiful. I love the embossed card and I am definitely going to have to get some pIF's of that sentiment. Great card Chrissy! :^D

Julie Riley said...

Aww how cute, the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Julie Riley said...

Aww how cute, the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Tami Grandi said...

so sweet (or is that tweet) and super cute!

Marlene said...

You're BAAAACK!!!! Love the card! Adorable!!

Colleen said...

SOOO Cute!

andrea said...

sweet card,cute chick thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

stuffie said...

um do I get any type of compensation, for falling off my chair??? My jaw, when it dropped, hit something... lol just bustin!
Awesome card chrissy!!!!