Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!!


I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and I wanted to show you the Easter card I made with Robbie Bunny which is one of Sunshine's Stamps newest digital images. Isn't he just so cute!! I colored the image using my Prisma Markers and used a pre-embossed card that I bought at M's quite a long time ago. The box of pre-embossed cards was on sale and I can't resist a sale...........but then I have a different dilemna........Do I really want to use them or hoard them for another time? *sigh*
I've decided to use my *stash* and try to get rid of my "hoarding because its pretty and I might not get it on sale again" philosophy. LOL
This card is also going to be entered in this challenge at dareU2digistamp who's theme this week is Easter as well as the "Fill Your Boots" Challenge at PaperTake Weekly.
Check back tomorrow and Sunday for a couple more cards featuring digital images from Sunshine's Stamps and more supplies from my "don't use it 'cause its pretty stash". :o)

9 comments:

Sunshine said...

This is so cute! I love those pre-embossed cards! I have a couple of boxes of them and am having an "issue" using mine too!! LOL!! Your colouring of Robbie bunny is awesome! and I love the dots. great card honey!!

Jennifer said...

This is sooo cute! I love the white all over, with the turquoise accents. Your coloring on the bunny is perfect! Hugs!

Jennifer said...

This is sooo cute! I love the white all over, with the turquoise accents. Your coloring on the bunny is perfect! Hugs!

Larissa said...

Great easter card. I love the non-traditional easter colours. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Tami Grandi said...

woohoo- so glad to see you back :)

Great job

Donna said...

Such a fun card and a fantastic layout! Thanks for joining in the fun with PTW :) Donna x

Heather said...

Love the dots with the embossed dot background. Cute card.

I am also trying to work through my stash too. Sometimes I save stuff so long I no longer like it by the time I get around to using it.

Colleen said...

Wow! Great colors and I love all the dots:)

stuffie said...

love, love, love the embossing, and the dots!!!!!! woohoo